Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Laughing, Laughing, Laughing

So they say that one of the things you should do after embryo transfer is laugh!  A lot.  Watch lots of funny movies.

So I've created a collection, two watch over the next 48 hours.

I started with Despicable Me.  Of course with the Valium and Acupuncture I had during the transfer, I fell asleep.  But when I did watch it I did LAUGH.  So I think next, since its late is Finding Nemo.

Then tomorrow

SpaceBalls - My mom wants to watch that one with me
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eddie Izzard
Dave
(All of the above I borrowed from my friends Bryce and Patrick)  Thanks!

Then I have Sixteen Candles, Doc Hollywood, Aladin, Mary Poppins (more happy then funny) Shrek

And a few others.

I'm feeling good today.  My Doctor rearranged his schedule to make sure he was at my transfer.  I was all good with having his partner, but when I got there he said "I wouldn't miss your transfer!"  So that started my experience off perfectly.  Then one of my wonderful acupuncturist meet me at the office and set me up for before the procedure to relax me and get my uterus ready to except the embryos.  3 "Great" embryos.  Then I asked her if she would come in with me to the transfer.  My mom's back was really bad so she couldn't come and my sister had a big interview.  My dad would have come but last time they wouldn't let him stay in the room (of course I found out today that that is crazy and of course he can stay with me)  So if there's a next time and I hope hope hope there isn't, if he wants he can join me.  Its pretty cool.  When my mom came last summer, she got to look in the microscope and see the embryos before they put them in me.  She loved it.  Too bad none of those little guys grabbed on.  

Here's hoping with the scar tissue gone!!!!!  That this is it!

I'll keep you updated after I finish laughing my way through the next two days!


No comments:

Post a Comment